Cromer Walkers are Welcome, Annual Get-Together Walking Holiday 2018, in conjuntion with MarGins Walking and Glamping Holidays…
Walk to the conference along the North Norfolk Coastal Path
Tuesday 9th October to Sunday 13th October
5 nights’ accommodation
Walking 24 miles over 3 days – Self-guided
As proud members of the Cromer Walkers are Welcome group and to celebrate Cromer hosting the Walkers are Welcome 2018 AGT, MarGins Walking and Glamping Holidays have tailored a bespoke walking holiday exclusively for Walkers are Welcome delegates (plus friends, partners, family etc. who will be attending with you).
The Norfolk Coast is a beautifully diverse coastline of nature reserves, saltmarshes, sandy and shingle beaches, cliff tops, fishing villages and so much more. Why not treat yourself to a few more days in this wonderful county and explore a section of the Norfolk Coast Path?
This Walking Holiday starts in the attractive harbour town of Wells-next-the-Sea, finishing in the traditional seaside town of Cromer on the Friday ready to start your Walkers are Welcome Annual Get-Together and AGM.
Walking Holiday Itinerary:
- Tuesday 9th October – Make your way to Wells-next-the-Sea where you will spend your first night at The Crown Hotel ready for your first day of walking. Your evening meal is included at this lovely hotel
- Wednesday 10th October – After a hearty breakfast follow the Norfolk Coast Path on a beautiful 8.5 mile walk along this remote and diverse section. Passing Stiffkey and the fishing harbour of Morston to the quaint village of Blakeney where you find your accommodation for the night
- Thursday 11th October – Enjoy another delicious breakfast before heading off again on the Norfolk Coast Path for an 11 mile walk to the seaside town of Sheringham. This section of the coast will take you through the lovely village of Cley-next-the-Sea with its iconic windmill where you can explore the Cley Nature Reserves with magnificent bird watching facilities and visitors centre before heading down to the shingle beach and then onto the clifftops to find your accommodation for the night in the heart of Sheringham
- Friday 12th October – Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before heading off to Cromer along Norfolk’s Deep History Coast for 4.5 miles, ready to start your Walkers are Welcome AGT weekend on the Friday evening
- From £695 for 2 people sharing a room (depending on room availability and room type)
- Single occupancy available from £600
Included in the cost:
- Baggage transfer each day (1 bag/suitcase per person)
- 5 nights’ accommodation in lovely hotels situated on the Norfolk Coast:
- Tuesday 9th October – The Crown Hotel in Wells-next-the-Sea. Dinner, bed and breakfast (crownhotelnorfolk.co.uk)
- Wednesday 10th October – The White Horse in Blakeney. Bed and Breakfast (whitehorseblakeney.co.uk)
- Thursday 11th October – The Lobster Inn in Sheringham. Bed and Breakfast (thelobsterinn.co.uk)
- Friday 12th and Saturday 13th – The Red Lion in Cromer. Bed and Breakfast (redlioncromer.co.uk)
- A detailed Information Pack with your full Walking Holiday itinerary plus route information
- Walkers are Welcome AGT delegate weekend cost
- Meals (other than stated above)
- Travel (although happy to help with travel and parking arrangements)
- Holiday and travel insurance
- Any parking fee’s
Contact Gin at MarGins Walking and Glamping Holidays stating you would like to book the Walkers are Welcome Walking Holiday.
Tel: 07787 534809