1. Start – TG110436 From Weybourne beach car park take the cliff top towards Sheringham. Follow the path through two kissing gates past the lifeboat cottage and continue along the cliff top.
2. Past the path leading up to the National Trust ’s Sheringham Park keep walking the cliff edge past the Golf course. The cliffs are falling away here so use your common sense and keep clear from the edge.
3. Pass the coast watch look out station you are now on the approach downward to Sheringham. Walk past the boating pond, and descend the slopes to the promenade, pass the old lifeboat house and walk along the upper prom. Turn right at the toilet block and climb the steep steps up the hill, take a left at the putting green then onto Beeston bump.
4. Follow the steps down and take the path towards a caravan site. Turn right by the hedge, cross the railway line and then the A149. Turn left along the old road then right onto a graveled track. Walk along Calves Well Lane and turn right into the trees. Take the path uphill past the caravan site. Cross over Sandy Lane and take the track to the left past the campsite entrance and onto Abb’s Common.
5. From here take the enclosed sunken path, carry on under the railway bridge and onto Cromer. The path turns into a road and onto the main road. Turn left past the railway station and follow the map to the pier.