CAMBRIDGE HOUSE is an attractive family run Victorian guest house situated on the sea front, just off the town centre, overlooking the beach and pier, with steps to the promenade opposite the front door.nnCOMFORTABLE and charming period home, built in 1887, retaining its character. Relax and unwind in non smoking surroundings.nnSPACIOUS bedrooms with uninterrupted sea views mostly ensuite. Excellent English Breakfast using fresh local produce and delicious home made marmalade and preserves.nnFamilies welcome, reductions for children sharing parents room.nnPrivate parking at the rear in Surrey Street.
- All Bedrooms have seaview, mostly ensuite
- Freeview television in all rooms
- Hospitality trays
- Radio alarm clocks
- Storage for cycles & clothes drying facilities
- Guests television lounge
- Excellent English Breakfast, special diets catered for
- Access to rooms at all times
- Hair driers in all rooms
- Private car parking
CAMBRIDGE HOUSE has six bedrooms. One double, one single, four family – most with ensuite facilities.